Friday, April 18, 2014

First things first!


See the difference in what the ceilings were and what they are now? 
The first thing I needed to tackle in our new place was the ceilings and fans.  I posted about painting the ceiling fans, if you missed it click here.  Once those were done, I started on the ceilings.  I did most of them before we actually moved in.






They weren't awful, just not white.  I'm trying to get this place as bright and white and clean looking as I can and leaving the ceilings beige just wouldn't cut it.

I also found out the trim is not white!  As soon as the ceiling was painted white, the crown looked beige.  

Yes, I just bought white trim paint!!! 
Ceilings are a giant pain in the neck to paint and several of ours are where everything is located.  Vents, sprinklers, recessed lighting and exhaust fans!  I thought I would never finish, but alas, I did and .......boy, was it worth it!  It made a huge difference!!!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment